02 March 2011

Banana Leaf Rice

It is my first time, driving all the way from my work place with my supervisor and coursemate just to have banana leaf rice. It is located at Puchong.

 

The experience was great although it was tiring at the same time because on the same day, I travelled a lot – while still working. Well, if it is not because of food, there is no need to travel far. Curry banana rice.. yum~

 

photoftheday1

Finally, a photo of me with curry! =D

 

Seriously, it was a great place to have good spicy food with lovely people. It was first visit of Shu Huan for banana leaf rice and she seemed pleasant with the food, except the ‘yogurt milk drink’. She seemed not enjoying it. Look at the expression! Classic. Hehe..

 

bananaleaf3

‘Moreh’ in tamil.

bananaleaf4

 

The curry was nice especially curry chicken. Believe it or not, I have not taken any chicken drumstick ever since Chinese New Year. It is my favorite part of the chicken but.. well, I am sticking to vegetarian food lately – because it is cheap. Like RM2 per meal.

 

bananaleaf1

 

However, I realized I am losing weight and I can’t afford to hear any ‘under-weight complaint’ especially from parents and closed friends. Even my supervisor said so =_=

 

bananaleaf2  

Thus, today I had a real fulfilling meal, till loss concentration in driving back journey. Don’t worry. I am safe home =)

 

P/s: Body slightly feverish and get ulcer. Is it too much of curry? :(